That's what little boys are made of. . .

. . . is my valiant attempt at blogging about these THREE special little boys. hopefully, it will help our loved ones to keep up with us, and help me to remember these days that are flying by way to fast. enjoy!!

Monday, July 14, 2008

christian's moon

christian regularly talks about how the moon is "his moon". he thinks it belongs to him. when it's cloudy outside, he asks where his moon is and tells me that he misses him. tonight when he saw the moon he said, "mom, what happened to my moon? part of it broke off." i tried to explain, but it didn't satisfy him. he wants his moon back. if anyone finds the part that "broke off", please let us know ASAP!!!

2 comments:

4funboys said...

I think that is really sweet!

armoore said...

Kids say the cutest things! I just love the way their minds think things thru. I LOVE YOU CHRISTIAN! Love your Aunt Apey