That's what little boys are made of. . .

. . . is my valiant attempt at blogging about these THREE special little boys. hopefully, it will help our loved ones to keep up with us, and help me to remember these days that are flying by way to fast. enjoy!!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

a happy day. . .

today represents one of the best days of my life. eight years ago today rick and i were married. it seems unbelievable that it has really been that length of time. it has all gone by so quickly.
rick, i love you with all my heart. when i married you eight years ago, i saw only a glimpse of the amazing man that you are. thank you for the laughs, the tears, the leadership, the prayers, the babies, and the love that completes me. i love you. . .lissa

2 comments:

sarah said...

happy anniversary melissa and rick!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary guys! =)