That's what little boys are made of. . .

. . . is my valiant attempt at blogging about these THREE special little boys. hopefully, it will help our loved ones to keep up with us, and help me to remember these days that are flying by way to fast. enjoy!!

Monday, July 21, 2008

take me out to the ballgame


we took the boys to the greenville drive game (greenville's minor league team) this weekend. it was interesting. we chose to sit on the "lawn" which is actually a pretty steep hill off the left field side of the stadium. it was a little uncomfortable, but still better than shoving two rowdy little boys into the middle of the bleachers. it gave them some wiggle room. we actually made it through all nine innings and a pretty incredible fireworks show at the end. thanks for the summertime fun, fellas. click on the collage to make it larger.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The boys are so cute Lissa! =)

Mack said...

Hey Melissa - I just found this from your facebook site as I was looking through tonight. I started a blog as well - it's a great way to keep up with people. Love reading and seeing your boys! I'm going to add you to my list so I can check in more often! Mandy (MacKay) :)