That's what little boys are made of. . .

. . . is my valiant attempt at blogging about these THREE special little boys. hopefully, it will help our loved ones to keep up with us, and help me to remember these days that are flying by way to fast. enjoy!!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Your Father loves you!

Today I had the chance to watch some videos of the Steven Curtis Chapman family. As most people know, there was a tragic accident in which the youngest son Will ran over and killed the youngest adoptive daughter Maria Sue. There are many things that really made me hurt while watching the video. Of course, the thought of loosing one of my own sons came racing through my mind, but what really wrenched at my heart was how in the process of leaving for the hospital, without hesitation or even remembering doing so, Steven rolled down the window and yelled out "Will Franklin, Your Father Loves You!" What a powerful picture of a Fathers love for his child.

Gabriel and Christian, your Father Loves You! No matter what happens in life, good, bad or ugly, may you never question the fact that your Fathers love you! Your earthly Father, and most importantly, your heavenly Father who orchestrates everything together so perfectly for his plan and purpose. I love you both!!


For those of you who haven't see the video, click here.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

WOW! I hadn't seen that yet. What a heart-wrenching story, but one of such tremendous hope and love! Maybe I should've waited until Caleb and McKenna were back home, but I'm glad I watched it. Thank you for sharing!!