That's what little boys are made of. . .

. . . is my valiant attempt at blogging about these THREE special little boys. hopefully, it will help our loved ones to keep up with us, and help me to remember these days that are flying by way to fast. enjoy!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Zing Zang Zoom

It's circus time. Not really sure what Zing Zang Zoom means but they said it all night long.
Gabe and Christian had a great time and were so excited to see the elephants, lions, and even the clowns. At first, Melissa and I were not all that thrilled about going, not because we hate the circus, but because we went to Disney this fall and didn't want to be disappointed. It turned out to be pretty good. I must admit that I nodded off, but it was only for a second.

Here are a couple pics.

The circus sure has changed since I was a kid...Does anyone else remember having to go through a metal detectors and getting bags checked by security? The other thing that I can't seem to figure out is how they make those elephants stand on that little step stool, or why doesn't the lions just eat the man with the whip. Questions to ponder.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Things I too have wondered!! =)