That's what little boys are made of. . .

. . . is my valiant attempt at blogging about these THREE special little boys. hopefully, it will help our loved ones to keep up with us, and help me to remember these days that are flying by way to fast. enjoy!!

Monday, July 27, 2009

A morning Kiss

Every morning I make it a point to kiss each of my loves good bye and tell them I love them. I can honestly say that it makes me sad when I'm driving down the road and I realize I either forgot to kiss one of them or was running late and didn't make it a priority. Not to be depressing or anything but I just don't want something to ever happen to me and they not remember that I kissed them good bye and told them I loved them. Ok - enough sappy stuff.

This morning I went into kiss Christian and this is what he said:
CJ: Is it morning?
Me: Yes
CJ: Then why are the Crickets cricking, it's morning?
Me: I don't know maybe they are confused.
CJ: Tell the crickets to stop creaking because they are keeping me up.

No comments: