That's what little boys are made of. . .

. . . is my valiant attempt at blogging about these THREE special little boys. hopefully, it will help our loved ones to keep up with us, and help me to remember these days that are flying by way to fast. enjoy!!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy July 5th!

Struggling to find something to do today...you know the day after July 4th that everyone has off work but no one knows what to actually do. We decided to head up to the Saluda/Tryon NC area to visit a place call Pearson's Falls. It's a private falls(whoever thought to buy a piece of land with a water fall then charge people to see it - is brilliant. I am now searching for land with a large water fall so I can quit work.) Anyways it was a fun trip and a great chance to hang out with my awesome family.

Gabe has perfected the act of finding little creatures that no one would even notice.

Here are some pictures from the day.





No comments: