That's what little boys are made of. . .

. . . is my valiant attempt at blogging about these THREE special little boys. hopefully, it will help our loved ones to keep up with us, and help me to remember these days that are flying by way to fast. enjoy!!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10 years and my new toy. . .


so rick and i celebrated ten years of marriage this month.  CRAZY!!  it doesn't seem like it's been that long.  you know that makes rick super old!!
it is exciting to reflect back on God's story in our lives over the last ten years, and know that we would not be where we are in our marriage, in our parenting, or in our lives without His guidance and direction.
thank you rick for being committed to me for the last ten years.  thank you for being a leader in our home.  thank you for my two little boys.  thank you for being sacrificial father to them.  thank you for our past together.  thank you for today.  and. . . thank you for your forever.  i love you!!
alright. . . on to my new toy.  i have been wanting a nice camera for awhile.  however. . . it is nothing that i would spend the money on myself.  well. . . rick totally suprised me with my anniversary present.  a nikon 5000!!

thanks for the camera, too!!!  can't wait to learn how to use it!!

1 comment:

Brent, Lori and Elli said...

Happy Anniversary. How does it seem to go so fast?